The Tasker app is not available in the App Store or Google Play. We’ve provided the links to both the iOS and Android Tasker apps, so follow the steps for your device below. Be sure to click the link directly from your mobile device.
iOS Tasker App: You need iOS 8.0 or later.
- Click here to download, and then select “Install” at the top right of your screen.
Please note: iOS9 and iOS10 software may pause the download process due to an "Untrusted Enterprise Developer" notification, and you'll need to follow these steps:
Go to Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management → Tap on "TaskRabbit Inc" → Tap on "Trust" button
Android Tasker App: You need Android v4.1 or later.
- Click here to download, and then select “Download” at the top right of your screen.
- Two screens will appear; confirm each time you want to download the file.
- Once the download is complete, a contextual menu will appear on your screen.
- Click on “Open file” and then “Install” when the message “Do you want to install this application?” appears.
Please note: If you're having trouble downloading the Android app, the file can be found in the Downloads folder on your phone.
If you see a screen that says "Install Blocked," follow these steps:
- Click on "Settings" and scroll down to select the checkbox next to "Unknown Sources."
- Click "OK" when the popup message appears.
- You should now able to install apps not listed in the Google Play store.
- Return to your Downloads folder to find the Tasker app and complete the installation.