Communicating with your Tasker is easy. From your task details, you'll be able to access a chat thread, where you can chat or call your Tasker to discuss anything related to your task.
Be sure to contact your Tasker through this chat thread, as it allows for secure communication through the TaskRabbit platform and is the cornerstone of a task’s success.
To chat or call your Tasker on TaskRabbit app:
- Tap “Tasks” on the app's bottom navigation.
- Tap "Chat" on the relevant task to go to the task's chat thread.
- If you want to call your Tasker, tap the phone icon at the bottom left of the chat screen.
To chat with your Tasker on the web:
- Login to your TaskRabbit account.
- On your dashboard, you'll see your current tasks.
- Click the photo of your Tasker to open the chat.
Keep in mind—so everything related to your task is documented in writing, chat should be your primary communication.
Once you’ve booked your task, Taskers need to respond to the invite by 9 pm on future date tasks and within 1 hour on Same Day tasks.