The Tasker app isn't available in the App Store or Google Play, so please use the links below directly from your mobile device.
iOS Tasker App: You need iOS 8.0 or later.
iOS9 and iOS10 software may pause the download process due to an "Untrusted Enterprise Developer" notification. You'll need to:
- Go to Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management → Tap on "TaskRabbit Inc" → Tap on "Trust" button
Android Tasker App: You need Android v4.1 or later.
If you see a screen that says "Install Blocked:"
- Go to "Settings" and select the checkbox next to "Unknown Sources."
- Click "OK" when prompted.
- You should now be able to install apps not listed in Google Play.
- Go to your phone's Downloads folder to find the Tasker app and complete the installation.