To be a Tasker in Canada, please meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 19 years of age: All Taskers must meet this age requirement in order to perform tasks, no exceptions. (Please note that if you wish to become a Tasker in the US, the age requirement is at least 21 years of age.)
- Be able to work in one of our active metro areas in Canada. Unfortunately, we are not currently onboarding Taskers outside of these metro areas, but please be sure to check for updates, as we hope to expand to other cities soon!
- Be able to provide personal information for a ID verification, including a Social Insurance Number (SIN). We do not use your private information for any other reasons and it is securely stored using SSL encryption.
- Have a Canadian Bank Account with a Financial Institution. You will need a Canadian checking account for us to directly deposit funds into once you are approved. Savings accounts, prepaid debit cards, and reloadable bank cards will not work, even if they accept direct deposits.
- Have a valid credit/debit card. If your registration is successful, we will charge your credit/debit card a non-refundable $20 registration fee.
- Have skills and capabilities. We currently have 25+ categories including: Delivery, Personal Assistance, Delivery & Minor Home Repairs. We expect our Taskers to be skilled in their categories, represent themselves accurately, and keep commitment to their Clients.
- Have a smartphone. You'll be managing your tasks through our Tasker app, which is compatible with iOS or Android. It is not available in either the Apple or Google Play stores, but download instructions will be shared with you after your registration. We do not have a Windows application at this time. You must have iOS 7.0 or later, or Android version 4.0.3 or later.
If you meet all of these requirements, please click here to register!