Steps to Becoming a Tasker
To become a Tasker, you must take the following steps:
- Step 1: Register to become a Tasker.
- Step 2: Check your email for a link to complete the New Tasker Info Session.
- Step 3: Download the Tasker App.
- Step 4: Set your Work Area Map, and Availability.
- Step 5: Check your email for instructions to complete your criminal and ID check.
What Information Is Required?
To be a Tasker in Canada, please meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 19 years of age: All Taskers must meet this age requirement in order to perform tasks, no exceptions.
- Be able to work in one of our active cities in Canada. Unfortunately, we are not currently onboarding Taskers outside of these metro areas, but please be sure to check for updates, as we hope to expand to other cities soon!
- Be able to provide personal information for a ID verification, including a Social Insurance Number (SIN). We do not use your private information for any other reasons and it is securely stored.
- Have a Canadian Bank Account with a Financial Institution. Savings accounts, prepaid debit cards, and reloadable bank cards will not work, even if they accept direct deposits.
- Have a valid credit/debit card. If your registration is successful, we will charge your credit/debit card a non-refundable $25 registration fee.
- Have a smartphone: You'll be managing your tasks through our Tasker app, which is compatible with iOS or Android, but is not available in either the Apple or Google Play stores. We do not have a Windows application at this time. You must have iOS 9.0 or later, or Android version 4.3 or later.
If you meet all of these requirements, please click here to register!