Drawing a work area map is how you let prospective Clients know where you're able to task. This informs how you receive direct invitations for tasks.
This article helps explain how to draw your default map for future date direct invitations on the web and from your Tasker app. For information on how to draw your Same Day map, please see this article.
Using the Web
In all of our active metros, you can update your work area map from the web. We recommend using the most up-to-date version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox if you aren’t doing so already. It may resolve any display issues you encounter.
To access your map on the web:
- Login to your Profile page and select the “Work Area” tab.
- Begin by clicking a point on the map to outline your desired work area.
- To finish, click on the point where you began to create a closed shape.
While we generally recommend using a desktop with a mouse to draw your map area, you may also have success using the touchscreen of a touchscreen-enabled laptop.
Using the Tasker App
You can draw your Work Area map in your Tasker app.
- Click on “My Profile” from your main menu.
- Next, click on “Work Area.”
- Tap the “X” in the top right corner to clear your current map.
- Tap the hand icon.
- Draw your map with your finger. Make sure you click on the point where you began to create a closed shape to finish.
- Click "Save."