To chat or call your Tasker on Taskrabbit app:
- Tap “Tasks” on the app's bottom navigation.
- Tap "Chat" on the task. This will bring you to the task's chat thread, where you can send messages and photos to your Tasker.
- If you want to call your Tasker, tap the phone icon at the bottom left of the chat screen.
To chat with your Tasker on the web:
- Log into your TaskRabbit account.
- On your dashboard, you'll see your current tasks.
- Click the photo of your Tasker to open the chat.
Keep in mind—The chat thread allows for secure communication through the Taskrabbit platform and is the cornerstone of a task’s success. So that everything related to your task is documented in writing, chat should be your primary communication.
Once you’ve booked your task, Taskers need to respond by 9 pm on future tasks and within 1 hour on Same Day tasks.