To be a Tasker in the UK, please meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age: All Taskers must meet this age requirement in order to perform tasks, no exceptions. (Please note that if you wish to become a Tasker in another country, the age requirement may differ.)
- Be able to work in one of our active metro areas in the UK. Unfortunately, we are not currently onboarding Taskers outside of these metro areas but please be sure to check for updates, as we hope to expand to other cities soon!
- Provide us with personal information for a ID verification. We do not use your private information for any other reasons and it is securely stored using SSL encryption. Your banking information is needed as you will need a UK bank account for us to directly deposit funds into once you are approved.
- Have a UK Bank Account with a Financial Institution. To be a Tasker you must have a checking account. Savings accounts, prepaid debit cards, and reloadable bank cards will not work, even if they accept direct deposits.
- Have a valid credit/debit card. If your registration is successful, we will charge your credit/debit card a non-refundable £20 registration fee.
- Have skills and capabilities. We currently have 25+ categories including: Delivery, Personal Assistance, Delivery & Minor Home Repairs. We expect our Taskers to be skilled in their categories, represent themselves accurately, and keep commitment to their Clients.
- Have a smartphone: You'll be managing your tasks through our Tasker app, which is compatible with iOS or Android, but is not available in either the Apple or Google Play stores. We do not have a Windows application at this time. You must have iOS 9.0 or later, or Android version 4.1 or later.
If you meet all of these requirements, please click here to register!