If you need to reschedule your task, first make sure to chat with your Tasker to discuss a new date and time that works for both of you.
To reschedule your task in the Taskrabbit app:
- Tap "Tasks" from the app's bottom navigation.
- Tap on the task you need to reschedule.
- Tap "Chat" to message your Tasker and agree on a new day and time.
- Tap “Task Info.”
- Tap “Reschedule Tasker” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the new day and time and tap “Confirm reschedule.”
Once you agree on a new date and time, your Tasker can also reschedule the task on their end.