We ask users to refrain from violating the spirit of payments in any form, as the security of confidential information is essential to the success of the platform.
Violating the spirit of payments includes:
- Issuing payment outside the platform for any hours a Tasker's worked.
- Giving another User your contact info (phone number, email address, or website) for the purpose of off-platform payment.
- Canceling or blocking payment for a task that's been started or completed.
- Negotiating the hourly rate set by the Tasker on their profile.
- Any other action that circumvents the TaskRabbit payments system.
Tasks performed and paid off-platform are not subject to or protected by the TaskRabbit Happiness Pledge.