To book a task on the TaskRabbit app:
- Tap on the appropriate task category on the app’s home screen, or by using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Input the address where your task will take place. For certain kinds of tasks, you’ll be asked to input both a start and end address.
- Tap “Continue.”
- Tap on a Tasker to view their profile.
- You can filter taskers by date, time, and price range.
- Each Tasker profile shows their skills and experience, hourly rate, reviews in a specific category, and other useful info to help you find the best Tasker for your task!
- Tap “Select” on the profile of the Tasker you want to book. This button can be found at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the day and time you want to schedule your task.
- You can schedule a task up to 14 days in advance.
- Date and times are shown according to your Tasker’s availability.
- Tap “Select & Continue.”
- Input the details for your task. It can be good to include: any supplies your Tasker may need to bring, parking info, or any time or budget restrictions you may have.
- Tap “Review task.”
- Review your task details to make sure everything is correct. On this screen, you can also:
- Tap “Confirm and chat” to finish booking your task.
Once your Task is booked, contact your Tasker via the task’s chat thread to confirm the task details and answer any questions they may have. Your task won’t be scheduled until you speak to your tasker.
To hire a Tasker on the web:
- Log into your TaskRabbit account.
- Choose your task category from the homepage or by using the search bar.
- Fill out the requested info, including the task address.
- Click "See Taskers & Prices" to view available Taskers in your area.
- Click "Select & Continue" once you've decided on a Tasker to select the date and time. You can book a Tasker up to 14 days in advance.
- Input details about your task, such as what you need done and if your Tasker should bring any supplies. Once your task details have been added, click "Select & Continue."
- You'll then see a summary of your task before you complete your booking.
If you still need help booking your task, please reach out to our customer support team.