Please note this article refers only to background checks for UK Taskers and New Registrants.
As part of your TaskRabbit background check, you’ll need to provide proof of document certification for three (3) identity documents. You can do this by going to your nearest Post Office or making an in-person appointment in London with a TaskRabbit Community Ambassador. Please click here for more information.
You can get your documents at the Post Office certified by following these 4 easy steps
- Step 1: Download and complete the Post Office ID Checking Service form.
- Step 2: Take the completed form, your original three (3) documents and clear and legible photocopies of those three (3) documents to the Post Office. To find your nearest branch, please click here.
- Step 3: The Post Office will perform a check, and certify that each photocopy is a true copy of the original. They will charge a fee of £10.50 which will be refundable ONLY if you are based outside of London.
- Step 4: Once your documents have been certified, please submit your 3 certified documents to a secure DropBox link. To request a submission folder, please complete this form.
Documents that can be checked are:
- Driving licence (Front and back)
- Recent utility bills (electric, gas, water) Issued within the last 3 months
- Bank statements (Issued within the last 3 months)
How to request a refund of your Post-office fee?
Please submit a request by clicking here to have your post-office fee refunded. Please note that this fee is ONLY refundable if you located outside of London. If you are based in London, please book an appointment by clicking here, to have your documents certified by our Community Ambassador.
Where can I upload my certified documents?
To request a submission folder, please complete this form.