You (and only you, as the purchaser) can update the items on your assembly. It's easy—just sign in to your account on the website and follow these steps:
- Go to taskrabbit.com/ikea and sign into your account. Adding or removing items needs to be done on the website, it won't work on the app.
- From the top-right side of the task description page, click the circle icon with the three dots.
- From that dropdown, click “Add/Remove Items.”
- Browse all items to add or remove from the task as needed.
- Add or remove items by selecting the item, then clicking the “+” or “-” buttons in the “Your Items” box.
- Click “Update Items” to save the cart and update the task.
- The total price for your task may change!
- Adding or removing items can only be done on the web—it's not available on the app yet.
- Items can’t be adjusted after you’re invoiced, so make any changes before or during the task.
- Taskers can only assemble the items listed on your task.