There are ways to set yourself and your Tasker up for success for an upcoming Help Moving task, and we want to help! In this article, we’ll share some advice and tips that you may find useful as you plan your moving day.
After selecting your Tasker, it’ll help to communicate directly in the chat thread before the task takes place to ensure you both have all the necessary details for everything to go smoothly.
Below are some points you can share with your Tasker to help effectively plan a Help Moving task:
- Inform your Tasker if there are any time limitations or how long you anticipate the task to take.
- Is this a two-person task? Inform your Tasker if you’ve hired an additional Tasker to assist.
- Let your Tasker know if there are any particularly large or heavy items that’ll need to be moved
- Where are you moving from? Where are you moving to?
- Will a truck be needed for this task? How large are your items? Are there any stairs to navigate, or will they have access to an elevator?
- Are you also looking for help packing and unpacking, or with disassembling and reassembling your furniture? (If yes, we suggest rehiring your Tasker in the Full Service Help Moving category.)