There are a number of ways to set yourself and your Tasker up for success for an upcoming Home Repairs task. In this article, we'll share some advice and tips that you may find useful.
After selecting your Tasker, it’ll help to communicate directly in the chat thread before the task takes place to ensure you both have all the necessary details for everything to go smoothly.
Below are some points you can share with your Tasker to help effectively plan a Minor Home Repairs task:
- In the chat thread, share any and all specifications as to what the task will entail.
- If possible, share photos that will help the Tasker understand the scope of the task and prepare accordingly.
- Do mention any expected time limitations or how long you anticipate the task will take.
- Will the Tasker need to pick up and expense any special items for this task or bring any specific tools?
- Lastly, confirm any last-minute details with your Tasker, including apartment number (if applicable), and parking information.