Please note that this article only applies to those registering to be Taskers in London.
All Taskers must undergo an Identity Verification before going live on the TaskRabbit platform.
To allow your identity to be verified, please provide us with:
1) Your full address. This address should be where you are registered at with credit agencies, electoral roll, HMRC etc.
2) A clear, colour image of a state-issued ID.
- We can only accept Passports, UK Driving Licenses and some National Identity Cards. If you are providing us with a national identity card, please send us a photo of both the front and back of the ID.
- Please take a high resolution photo or scan, with the text clear and readable (preferably with it placed flat against a neutral surface).
- Include all 4 corners of the document in the photo so nothing is cut out.
- The MRZ line containing ˂˂˂˂˂5555˂˂˂˂example˃˃˃˃˃˃777˃˃˃ is particularly important so please do not cut this off.
- Avoid shadow, reflections and fingers obscuring the numbers so the image is clear. Filesize should be larger than 200KB and smaller than 3MB.
This information should be submitted here.
Please see examples below for how your submitted ID should look: