Your work area map is how you let prospective Clients know where you're able to task and affects the direct invitations you receive.
You can draw your default map for future date direct invitations both on the web and from your Tasker app.
Using the Web
To access your map on the web:
- Login to your Profile page and select the “Work Area” tab.
- Begin by clicking points on the map to outline your desired work area.
- To finish, click on the point where you began to create a closed shape.
While we recommend using a desktop with a mouse for this, you may also have success using the touchscreen of a touchscreen-enabled laptop.
Using the Tasker App
You can also draw your Work Area map in your Tasker app.
- Click on “Profile” in your bottom navigation.
- Next, click on “Work Area.”
- Tap the “X” in the top right corner to clear your current map.
- Tap the hand icon.
- Draw your map with your finger.
- Make sure you click on the point where you began, to create a closed shape.
- Click "Save."