This article aims to breakdown downloading the app and issues encountered during download. This article also offers troubleshooting techniques for push notifications issues in the Tasker App.
Downloading and Reinstalling the App
The Tasker app is not available in the App Store or Google Play, so please use the links below.
Be sure to click the link directly from your mobile device.
iOS Tasker App: You need iOS 8.0 or later.
iOS9 and iOS10 software may pause the download process due to an "Untrusted Enterprise Developer" notification, and you will need to follow these steps:
Go to Settings --> General --> Device Management --> Tap on "TaskRabbit Inc" --> Tap on "Trust" button
Android Tasker App: You need Android v4.1 or later.
If you're having trouble downloading the Android app, note that the file can be found in your Downloads folder, which is located in the list of apps on your phone.
- Click on "Settings" and scroll down to select the check box next to "Unknown Sources".
- Click "OK" when the popup message appears.
- You should now able to install apps not listed in the Google Play store.
- Return to your Downloads folder to find the Tasker app and complete the installation.
If you encounter an issue with your Tasker app, doing a "reset" can often fix the problem.
Follow these steps to "reset" your Tasker app.
1. Fully log in and out of the Tasker app.
2. Restart your mobile device.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the app from your phone if the logout option does not work.