As a Tasker, you are an entrepreneur and in control of your schedule. You alone are in charge of setting your scheduling availability for when you can complete tasks and let Clients know that you are available to respond to task invitations.
Setting Your Availability
- Open the “Get Invitations” tab of your Tasker app.
- Tap on “Your Availability”
- Tasks that you have scheduled will appear in green.
When scheduling a task, you will be asked to estimate the time the task will take. Should the start time or estimated task length change while you chat with your Client, you can tap on the task here and adjust it.
- Set your Available area in blue
- Blue lines under a date indicate days that you have set Availability for that date