We’re committed to providing high quality service and helping you build your business on the TaskRabbit platform. You’re here to make money, and we want you to be as successful as possible. What’s the fastest way to success? Become a member of the TaskRabbit Elite!
On average, Elites earn 3 times more than non-Elites. Elite status is achieved on a category-by-category basis and is a great way to show Clients you are an expert in those categories. If you qualify for Elite, you will be notified during the first week of the month.
How to qualify for Elite:
To achieve Elite status you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Minimum of 20 tasks in a SINGLE category across your lifetime on TaskRabbit
- 75% Acceptance rate (or null)
- 85% Completion rate
- 85% Response rate (or null) - Starting October 1st, a null response rate will not qualify for Elite.
- 98% or above positive reviews
- Starting October 1st - No more than 2 No Shows and Last-Minute Cancels
- No violations of our Terms of Service and Tasker Best Practices
These metrics must be met each month to become and remain Elite. Meeting these requirements makes you a gold-status Elite.
How to qualify for a reduced service fee:
Once you become a gold-status Tasker, you can work towards becoming platinum-status and diamond-status. Both platinum-status and diamond-status Elite Taskers are eligible to receive a reduced service fee.
To become a platinum-status or diamond-status Elite, you must meet the following experience criteria:
- Platinum: Complete 100 tasks in a SINGLE category across your lifetime on TaskRabbit.
- Diamond: Complete 300 tasks in a SINGLE category across your lifetime on TaskRabbit.
To receive a reduced service fee, you must:
- Be a platinum-status or diamond-status Elite Tasker.
- Do 30 tasks in the month you are Elite. For example, if you are alerted that you are an August, diamond-status Elite, you must do 30 tasks over the month of August. In this scenario, you would receive your reduced service fee as a lump sum at the beginning of September.
See the diagram below for details on the rewards of being an Elite:
If you have any questions about how to become Elite, your Elite status, or anything to do with the Elite program, please contact our Customer Support Team.