Downloading and Reinstalling the App
The Tasker app is not available in the App Store or Google Play, so please use the links below. Be sure to click the link directly from your mobile device.
iOS Tasker App: You need iOS 8.0 or later.
iOS9 and iOS10 software may pause the download process due to an "Untrusted Enterprise Developer" notification, and you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management → Tap on "TaskRabbit Inc" → Tap on "Trust" button
Android Tasker App: You need Android v4.1 or later.
If you're having trouble downloading the Android app, note that the file can be found in your Downloads folder, which is located in the list of apps on your phone.
If you see a screen that says "Install Blocked", follow these steps:
- Click on "Settings" and scroll down to select the check box next to "Unknown Sources".
- Click "OK" when the popup message appears.
- You should now able to install apps not listed in the Google Play store.
- Return to your Downloads folder to find the Tasker app and complete the installation.
General Troubleshooting on Android and iOS:
If you encounter an issue with your Tasker app, doing a "reset" can often fix the problem.
Follow these steps to "reset" your Tasker app.
- Fully log in and out of the Tasker app.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app from your phone if the logout option does not work.
If you're not receiving push notifications, the first thing you should do is check the notification settings in your device. The settings that control your push notifications are found within your mobile device, not in the Tasker app.
Follow the instructions below to ensure your push notification settings for your device are correctly set:
- Open the settings app on your phone and click "Notifications."
- Locate your Tasker app.
- Ensure the "Allow Notifications" button is toggled on and ensure that "Alerts" under "Alert Style" is selected. Please note that Banners are not compatible as a setting option for the Tasker app.
Android push notification settings will differ by device. Please consult your the user manual for your device to make sure push notifications are set properly.
For iOS and Android
- You can test push notifications in your Tasker app by going to the "Support" tab of your Tasker app and selecting "Test Push Notifications."
- Check to make sure that your Availability is up to date and that your account is set up to receive invitations.
If you are still experiencing issues after trying these troubleshooting techniques, please contact our Customer Support Team.