To book a task on the app:
- Tap on the appropriate task category on the app’s home screen, or by using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Input the address where your task will take place. For certain kinds of tasks, you’ll be asked to input both a start and end address.
- Tap “Continue.”
- Tap on a Tasker to view their profile.
- You can filter Taskers by date, time, and price range.
- Each Tasker profile shows their skills and experience, hourly rate, reviews in a specific category, and other useful info to help you find the best Tasker for your task!
- Tap “Select” on the profile of the Tasker you want to book. This button can be found at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the day and time you want to schedule your task.
- You can schedule a task up to 14 days in advance.
- Date and times are shown according to your Tasker’s availability.
- Tap “Select & Continue.”
- Input the details for your task. It can be good to include: any supplies your Tasker may need to bring, parking info, or any time or budget restrictions you may have.
- Tap “Review task.”
- Review your task details to make sure everything is correct. On this screen, you can also:
- Tap “Confirm and chat” to finish booking your task.
Your task is considered scheduled once the Tasker schedules the task on their side within the booking window or agreed-upon time. You will see the Tasker scheduled on their side within the task's chat thread.
To hire a Tasker on the web:
- Log into your Taskrabbit account.
- Choose your task category from the homepage or by using the search bar.
- Fill out the requested info, including the task address.
- Click "See Taskers & Prices" to view available Taskers in your area.
- Click "Select & Continue" once you've decided on a Tasker to select the date and time. You can book a Tasker up to 14 days in advance.
- Input details about your task, such as what you need done and if your Tasker should bring any supplies. Once your task details have been added, click "Select & Continue."
- You'll then see a summary of your task before you complete your booking.
Taskers are independent contractors, so you can't request two Taskers with a single task invite. You'll need to hire them separately.
If you still need help booking your task, please reach out to our Customer Support Team.