EverClean, a new Recurring Cleaning feature, enables Clients to easily hire you for more than one appointment. Clients can choose how often they'd like your help — weekly, biweekly or monthly. You and your Client work together to determine the date and time for all subsequent appointments. This means more repeat business coming your way!
Which Taskers are eligible to be hired for a Recurring Cleaning task?
- Taskers who are available the first date on which the Client needs a cleaning are eligible to be hired for a Recurring Cleaning task.
How will I know that I have been booked for a Direct Hire Recurring Cleaning?
- You will see a message that reads “Hooray! You’ve been hired for Recurring Cleaning...”.
What if I want to pick up an Available Task Recurring Cleaning?
- Please look at date of the first Cleaning and make sure that you have open availability. Only accept Recurring Cleaning Available Tasks if you believe you can do the future cleaning appointments too.
Accepting a Recurring Cleaning Task (Direct Hire and Available Tasks):
- When you accept a Recurring Cleaning task and schedule the first appointment, four appointments will be created at the frequency of the Client's choice. For instance, if you accept a weekly cleaning for Saturdays at 10:00am, appointment slots for the the next four Saturdays will be created.
- Each appointment slot will automatically "grey-out" the corresponding time block on your schedule. Keep in mind, you still have the ability to toggle your availability back "on" if you would like to show up in search results for all four of these hours.
- You can reschedule individual appointments after chatting with your Client via your Tasker app.
- Once you complete a Recurring Cleaning task appointment, another appointment will automatically be added to your schedule. This way, you will always have four tasks lined up.
Managing Your Schedule:
- You can view your schedule in the ‘Your Tasks’ portion of the app. If you click on a Recurring Cleaning appointment, upcoming appointments will be listed below.
- Remember: If an appointment time changes, be sure to update your personal device calendar. Calendar appointments that are outside of the Tasker App will not automatically update.
Tip: If a Client requests an hour that doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. You can chat with the client to find a time that works for both of you, and your metrics won’t be affected!
- Clients can skip or change Recurring Cleaning appointments up to 24 hours before the scheduled start time. If a Client skips a cleaning, you will receive a push notification of the change and a message will appear in the task’s chat.
- If a Client skips an appointment within 12 hours of the task, the Tasker will be eligible for the cancellation fee just like a regular task.
- Please keep your calendar up-to-date as Clients will be able to adjust appointment times based on your availability.
- Clients won’t be able to book over an existing appointment of yours. If for some reason you can’t accommodate the new time requested, let your Client know, and try to find a time that works.
Do Clients receive a discount for booking Recurring Cleaning?
- Yes! Clients receive 15% off for weekly service, 10% off for bi-weekly service, and 5% off for monthly service. All discounts applied to the Client for booking a Recurring task will come out of TaskRabbit’s pocket.