Are there any conditions for opting into this category?
Yes. By voluntarily opting in to the Program, all Taskers agree to the following Additional Terms of Service:
Additionally, in order to connect with Clients who are booking tasks through the IKEA Tasks Program, you hereby also agree:
- To follow the IKEA assembly instructions for each IKEA product including securing furniture to a wall whenever instructed by the IKEA directions— - the specific location and all other such issues should be directed by your Client.
- To bring a drill capable of anchoring IKEA furniture to the wall, and bring that drill (charged and ready to use) to any task for IKEA Tasks.
- For Client convenience, the IKEA Tasks Program sets flat prices based on the product the Client selects. You agree to provide services to your Clients who connect through the IKEA Tasks Program for a flat set rate which will vary by product. You can opt out of this Program at any time if you prefer to set your own rates and handle tasks posted by Clients outside of the IKEA Tasks Program.
- You agree to only bring other Taskers to an IKEA Task who have also opted into this IKEA Tasks Program.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are not an employee or consultant of TaskRabbit or IKEA and you understand and reaffirm all provisions of the TaskRabbit Terms of Service including the arbitration provision and class action waiver set forth in Section 20.
You acknowledge that violating the TaskRabbit Terms of Service including these Additional IKEA Tasks Terms of Service may result in your removal from the TaskRabbit Platform or the IKEA Tasks Program or both. Further, you will be liable for any damages resulting from your failure to comply and will no longer be covered by the TaskRabbit Protection Pledge.