Within the IKEA Assembly category, there are opportunities to participate in Team Tasks alongside other Taskers in the IKEA Assembly category. Team Tasks offer a great chance to take on larger assignments while getting to know fellow Taskers in your community.
For Team Tasks, there are a few important details outlined below.
- Team Tasks will take place for most large PAX assemblies (customizable IKEA wardrobes), as well as tasks with long time estimates, typically 6+ hours.
- Pay will be automatically split 50/50 between both Taskers. Both Taskers will receive the same hourly flat set take-home rate as received for all IKEA tasks, but the time for the task will be split 50/50 to account for two Taskers completing the task. To see the appropriate pay received for a Team Task, please refer to your Transaction History on your account: https://www.taskrabbit.co.uk/account/transactions
When receiving an IKEA Team Task, there are a few unique aspects to keep in mind.
- TaskRabbit will confirm the Team assignment with both Taskers via email and/or phone. Both Taskers will then be able to connect with one another via email or by exchanging phone numbers.
- Only one of the Team Taskers will receive the task to their Tasker App.
- When received, this Tasker will confirm details with the Client, as usual.
- The two Taskers will then confirm all details with one another, via email or phone.
- The two Taskers will complete the task as usual, splitting the effort between themselves.
- Upon completion, the Tasker with the assignment in their Tasker App will submit the invoice.
- The invoice will automatically be split 50/50 between the two Team Taskers.
If you have any challenges or questions while on a Team Task, please reach out to Support here.
I have someone I would like to work with during team tasks! How can I do so?
If you have people you would like to be paired with for future tasks, please submit your teammate’s details via firstname.lastname@example.org. If they are not yet Taskers, please refer them to register via our website. If they are already Taskers, but not yet IKEA Assembly Taskers, please have them opt into the IKEA Assembly category. If we are able to invite them to the IKEA Assembly category, we will be in touch with them directly via email.
Please submit your teammate’s details via email@example.com.
Am I able to opt-out of being on a Tasker Team?
We currently do not provide the option to opt-out of Tasker Teams within the IKEA Assembly category, but will do our best to meet your preferences as we move forward with the category.