Taskrabbit, Inc. Tasker Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Taskrabbit, Inc. (“we”, “Taskrabbit” or “Company”) may at times offer Taskers the opportunity to earn Referral Rewards (defined below) by referring Friends (defined below) to utilise the Taskrabbit Platform (as defined in the Terms of Service (defined below)) as Taskers (as defined in the Terms of Service) via a referral program (“Program”) offered on the Taskrabbit Platform. We reserve the right to terminate the Program at any time for any reason.
- Binding Agreement. By participating in the Program, you are bound by these Tasker Referral Program Terms and Conditions (“ReferralTerms”) and indicate your agreement to them. All of the Company's decisions are final and binding. These Referral Terms are incorporated in, part of and subject to the Company’s Terms of Service availablehttps://www.taskrabbit.com/terms in the US,https://www.taskrabbit.co.uk/terms in the UK, andhttps://www.taskrabbit.ca/terms in Canada (together, for purposes of these Referral Terms, the “Terms of Service”). Capitalized terms used but not otherwise defined in these Referral Terms shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms of Service.
- Eligibility. To be eligible for the Program, you must: (i) be a Tasker registered on the Platform; (ii) have previously completed and invoiced at least one Task (as defined in the Terms of Service) through the Taskrabbit Platform; (iii) be located in an area where there is an active referral scheme; and (iv) be in compliance with the applicable Taskrabbit Platform Terms of Service (an “Existing Tasker”). This Program is void where such referral programs are prohibited.
- How the Program Works. Using the Taskrabbit Platform, an Existing Tasker can follow the on-screen instructions locatedhere to receive a referral code (a “Referral Code”). The Existing Tasker can use the Referral Code to refer friends, family members or colleagues: (i) whom the Existing Tasker personally knows; (ii) who are located in the same country as the Existing Tasker; and (iii) who are located in an area where there is an active referral scheme (“Friends”). Once a Friend registers on the Platform to become a Tasker following a referral by an Existing Tasker and the referred Friend completes and invoices for at least one Task, that referral becomes a valid referral (a “Valid Referral”). After Company’s verification of a Valid Referral and subject to these Referral Terms, the Existing Tasker shall receive a reward (a “Referral Reward”), as further described in the communications sent by Taskrabbit (by email, SMS, or any other method as decided from time to time by Taskrabbit) regarding the Program.
- Restrictions. Taskers cannot use a Referral Code to refer themselves (including by creating fictitious or fake accounts on the Taskrabbit Platform for such purpose). A Referral Reward may be redeemed in various forms at the Company's sole discretion. If the Referral Reward is in the form of a gift card, gift certificate or voucher, it may be subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions. Referral Rewards are subject to verification (including, without limitation, verification that a Tasker meets the criteria to be an Existing Tasker). Referral Rewards may differ depending on the location, region, or country that they apply to.The Company may delay a Referral Reward for the purposes of investigation. The Company may also refuse to verify and process any Referral Reward for any reason. In no event may any Existing Tasker collect, in the aggregate (across all Programs in which such Existing Tasker participates), Referral Rewards having a cumulative value in excess of 500USD (or local equivalent based on where the Existing Tasker is located).
- Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF TASKRABBIT, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS CORPORATE PARTNERS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), SHALL BE $100.00.
- Right to Cancel, Modify or Terminate. We reserve the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Program at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to disqualify any Tasker at any time from participation in the Program if we have a good faith belief that he/she has violated any of these Referral Terms.