General Troubleshooting on Android and iOS:
If you encounter an issue with your Tasker app, doing a "reset" can often fix the problem. Follow the below steps to "reset" your Tasker app. Between each step, be sure to see if the problem persists.
- Fully log in and out of the Tasker app.
- To log out, go to "Account" in the bottom navigation bar and click "Log Out."
- Restart your mobile device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app from your phone
- For iOS: To uninstall the app, go to your phone's Home Screen and locate the Tasker app. Touch and hold the app icon until a little red x appears in the corner of the App icon. Tap the x and select "Delete" when prompted.
- For Android: Go to your phone's app drawer and find the Tasker app. Touch and hold the app icon until the option to "Uninstall" appears. Tap "Uninstall" and then "ok" when prompted.
- Make sure your phone's operating system has been updated to the most recent version available.
- For iOS: Go to your phone's Settings, then to "General," and then tap "Software Update."
- For Android: Go to your phone's Settings, then to "System," and then tap "System Update."
If the above steps don't solve the problem, please send us the following info:
- Device you’re using (i.e. iPhone 6, MacBook, etc.)
- Version of the device you are using (e.g. Android 4.6.2)
- Screenshots of the issue or error message, if possible
- TaskRabbit App version number