As of September 10, 2019, we've launched co-Taskers in Austin, which makes it easier than ever to book multiple Taskers for a task.
How does it work?
Austin Clients can add a co-Tasker from the TaskRabbit website. On your current task, you’ll see the option to add another Tasker. This will guide you through booking another Tasker for your task.
- Co-Taskers can be booked for both same-day and non-same-day tasks.
- A total of 5 Taskers can be on any given Task.
- When adding a co-Tasker, you’ll be able to see their hourly rates and reviews, so be sure to keep that in mind when booking. This is especially important if you have a budget in mind!
- Each Tasker invoices separately. As Taskers set their own hourly rates, the invoices submitted may not be the same price.
- Each Tasker is rated, reviewed, and tipped separately, so be sure to double-check your review or tip is going to the correct Tasker!
What if a co-Tasker cancels?
If one of your Taskers cancels, don’t worry! The overall task itself won’t be canceled. Instead, you’ll be able to add a new co-Tasker to your Task.
Any other Taskers will still be booked as well, so you’d only need to replace the Tasker that canceled.
Can I chat with both Taskers?
We don’t currently support multi-person chat, however, you’ll be able to chat with each Tasker individually to coordinate your task’s details.