If you encounter an issue with your Client app, doing a 'reset' can often fix the problem. Follow the below steps to reset your app. Between each step, be sure to see if the problem persists.
- Fully log out and back into the Taskrabbit app.
- To log out, select "Profile" in the bottom navigation bar and select "Log Out."
- To log in, select “Profile” in the bottom navigation bar and select “Log in” at the bottom of the page.
- Completely close and restart the Taskrabbit app.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app from your phone.
- For iOS: To uninstall the app, go to your phone's Home Screen and locate the Tasker app. Touch and hold the app icon until a little red x appears in the corner of the App icon. Tap the x and select "Delete" when prompted.
- For Android: Go to your phone's app drawer and find the Tasker app. Touch and hold the app icon until the option to "Uninstall" appears. Tap "Uninstall" and then "ok" when prompted.
- Make sure your phone's operating system has been updated to the most recent version available.
- For iOS: Go to your phone's Settings, then to "General," and then tap "Software Update."
- For Android: Go to your phone's Settings, then to "System," and then tap "System Update."
- Try the process on the website from a desktop or mobile browser.
For the web:
- If you’re using our website, clear the cache, cookies, and history in your browser. Restart the browser and try again.
- Shut down your device completely. Restart it and try using a different browser (Preferably Chrome or Firefox).
- Try the process in the Taskrabbit app. Reinstall and restart your device if necessary.
If the above steps don't solve the problem, please send us the following info:
- Device you’re using (i.e. iPhone 6, MacBook, etc.)
- Version of the device you are using (e.g. Android 4.6.2)
- Screenshots of the issue or error message, if possible
- Taskrabbit App version number