You (and only you, as the purchaser) can update the items on your assembly. It's easy—sign in to your account on the website and follow these steps:
- From the top-right side of the task description page, click the circle with the three dots.
- From the dropdown, click “Add/Remove Items.”
- To add something new, browse the items and click "Add to Quote."
- To add or remove existing items, click the “+” or “-” button next to the item in the “Your Items” box.
- Click “Update Items” to save the cart and update the task.
- The total price for your task may change!
- Adding or removing items can only be done on the web—it's not available on the app yet.
- Items can’t be adjusted after you’re invoiced, so make any changes before or during the task.
- Taskers can only assemble the items listed on your task.