To cancel your task on the Taskrabbit app:
- Tap “Tasks” on the app's bottom navigation.
- Tap on the task being canceled.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap "Cancel Task."
- Select the reason your task needs to be canceled and tap "Submit."
- Tap "Cancel."
To cancel from the web:
- Visit your online dashboard and click the small circle with three dots in the task window.
- From the drop-down menu, you can cancel your task.
Keep in mind—we have a cancellation policy in the event a task is canceled or rescheduled 24 hours before its appointed time. For more info on our cancellation policy, click here.