After a task has been invoiced by the Tasker, you can leave a rating and review of your Tasker in the TaskRabbit app or your online dashboard.
Once your Tasker finishes your task, you'll get an invoice via email detailing the number of hours worked and the total cost of the task. You can leave a rating and review for your Tasker by clicking on the “Don’t forget to review your Tasker” link in that email.
This will take you to your dashboard, where you can rate your Tasker and submit a public written review.
When leaving a review, you can rate your experience with your Tasker on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. 1-2 stars will display as a “negative” rating and 3-5 stars as a “positive” rating. At the bottom of the screen, you can also leave a public written review for your Tasker.
- Be honest, factual and focus on the performance of the task as opposed to commenting on the character of another User.
- Do not post inappropriate content (including but not limited to profanity, personal insults, slurs, threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech or bigotry), or post anything else that is in violation of our Terms of Service.
- Do not forfeit a payment / accept a reduced payment in exchange for a positive review
- Only post about the performance of the task itself, and not your happiness or lack thereof with the platform (any comments about the platform itself should be sent to TaskRabbit's Customer Support Team).
- Post in a timely manner (within 30 days of task completion) and only things that are relevant to how the task was performed.
- Only post one review per task..
- Please don’t violate other User’s privacy by posting personal information about a User.
To encourage candid feedback and avoid conflict, we ask Users to not contact each other about a negative review. If a Tasker contacts you after you leave a review, please notify our Customer Support Team.