You can update your Availability by adjusting your Calendar on the Tasker app.
To update your Calendar:
- Click on “Get Hired” in the bottom navigation, which will bring you directly to the "Calendar" tab.
- Click on the date you want to add an Available time slot to.
Click the green "+" button in the bottom right corner of the screen and enter the block of time you'll be available to task.
- You can also tap the calendar, then drag the green box that appears to adjust the time frame.
- Click the green "Add" button.
Keep in mind:
- To add availability to another date, select that day from the top-row listing.
- You can add multiple time blocks to the same day.
- To clear your calendar, scroll down and click “Clear Availability.”
- Your default “Receive Invitations” setting will be “ON,” and it'll follow the time blocks you’ve set in your calendar.
- Pausing your account will not erase availability that you have already created in your schedule. It will only prevent Clients from hiring you until you unpause your account.
- Clients can hire you at any time that you have made yourself available. Make sure to keep your availability updated so that you aren’t hired for a task during a time when you're already busy.