How do ratings and reviews work?
TaskRabbit is committed to creating and maintaining a technology platform that works for both Taskers and their Clients. Clients and Taskers report that User generated constructive feedback instills trust and improves the quality of the platform. Both Taskers and Clients are encouraged to leave honest and helpful feedback. If either a Client or a Tasker provides a negative review (thumbs down or 3 stars or below), they will not be paired for tasks again. The TaskRabbit Policies Team reserves the right to remove reviews if they violate our Terms of Service or the guidelines set forth below.
Users have reported discomfort after being contacted by another User regarding a negative review. To encourage candid feedback, we ask that Users not contact each other about a negative review. If a User contacts you after leaving them a review, you can contact our Customer Support Team.
As a Client, how do I leave a review?
TaskRabbit does not direct, monitor or review the performance of tasks, so other Users value candid feedback to help provide the best possible experience on the platform.
For 30 days after a task is completed, you can leave a review of your task in the TaskRabbit app or your online dashboard.
You can also leave a review for your Tasker by selecting the “Don’t forget to review your Tasker” option in your emailed receipt, and leave reviews for tasks that were canceled.
When leaving a review, you can rate your experience with your Tasker on a scale of 1 to 5 stars.
1-3 stars is a “negative” rating, and 4-5 stars is a “positive” rating. At the bottom of the screen, you can also leave a public review for your Tasker.
- Be honest, factual and focus on the performance of the task as opposed to commenting on the character of another User.
- Do not post inappropriate content (including but not limited to profanity, personal insults, slurs, threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech or bigotry), forfeit a payment / accept a reduced payment in exchange for a positive review or post anything else that is in violation of our Terms of Service.
- Post about the performance of the task itself and not your happiness or lack thereof with the platform (any comments about the platform itself should be sent to TaskRabbit's Customer Support Team).
- Post in a timely manner (within 30 days of task completion) and only things that are relevant to how the task was performed.
- Review a task only once.
- Please don’t violate other User’s privacy by posting personal information about a User.
Ownership of User Generated Content
By making available any content on or through the platform, or through TaskRabbit promotional campaigns, you are granting TaskRabbit a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual (or for the term of the protection), non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such content on, through, by means of or to promote or market the platform. TaskRabbit does not claim any ownership rights in any such content and nothing in our Terms of Service will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such content.