There are several ways to set yourself and your Tasker up for success for an upcoming Cleaning task. In this article, we'll share some advice and tips that you may find useful!
After selecting your Tasker, it’ll help to communicate directly in the chat thread before the task takes place to ensure you both have all the necessary details.
Below are some points you can share with your Tasker to help effectively plan a Cleaning task:
- How long you’d like the task to take. Would you like the task to stop after a certain amount of time, or is the timing flexible?
- What areas need to be cleaned — a few rooms or the whole home? What areas are the priority? Note that sending photos of these areas can help your Tasker get a better idea of how long the task might take.
- You may want to let your Tasker know what kind of flooring is in the home. Is it carpet, hardwood, or vinyl? Do they need to provide a vacuum or do you have one available for them to use?
- Will you be providing cleaning supplies for the Tasker to use? While some Taskers have cleaning tools and products they typically use, not all do. You’ll want to confirm this together in the task’s chat thread ahead of time, particularly if there are any products you want to avoid due to pets, allergies, or special surfaces.
- Lastly, be sure to confirm any last-minute details with your Tasker, including apartment number (if applicable) and any helpful parking information.