Taskers who earned more than $20,000 or complete 200 transactions through the Taskrabbit platform from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022 are eligible to receive a 1099-K form.
You can see if you are eligible by downloading a copy of your 2022 Transaction History to see your 2022 total earnings. We recommend using the web to download your Transaction History.
Download from Taskrabbit.com (web)
- Step 1: Log into your Tasker account at Taskrabbit.com.
- Step 2: Click on the “Account” section the Transactions tab of your Tasker profile
- Step 3: Click on the “Transactions” tab
- Step 4: Click on the “Download Transaction History” link.
- Step 5: Choose your preferred year and download format (CSV or PDF).
Download from the Tasker App (iOS and Android)
- Step 1: Open the Tasker app and click the “My Business” section of your profile on the bottom of the screen.
- Step 2: Click on the “Monthly Earnings” box. This box will have the name of the current month before the word earnings. Example: If accessing your earnings in the month of October, the box will say “October Earnings”.
- Step 3: Click on the downward arrow in the upper right corner.
- Step 4: Identify which year you would like to see your earnings.
- Note: You will only be able to download your earnings one month at a time through the app. We recommend using the web download process to download your yearly earnings all at once.
- Step 5: Choose the file type.
- Step 6: Click on the green “Send to my email” button.
This will send a time-sensitive download link with your Transaction History to the email address associated with your account. Please note: This link will expire within 1-hour of being received. If you do not click that link within 1-hour you will need to request a new link from your app by repeating steps 1-6.
Important to note: The definition of the word, “Transaction” applies to when you are paid for a task, not when you submit an invoice. When calculating your 2022 task transaction total, remember to only include tasks that were paid out in 2022.
Example: If a task took place on December 31, 2022, but the deposit to your bank account took place on January 5, 2023, then this task would not count towards your 2022 Tasker earnings total.