There are several ways to set yourself and your Tasker up for success for an upcoming Mounting task. In this article, we'll share some advice and tips that you may find useful!
After selecting your Tasker, it’ll help to communicate directly in the chat thread before the task takes place to ensure you both have all the necessary details for everything to go smoothly.
Below are some points you can share with your Tasker to help effectively plan the task:
- What are the items needing to be mounted?
- Where is the item from? Can you send product links so your Tasker knows what to expect?
- What type of wall will the furniture be mounted on?
- For a standard mounting job, it will likely be drywall or lathe and plaster wall types. This is essential to clarify early on, because your Tasker may need special tools for concrete, cinderblock, masonry, or brick.
- What room in the house will the item be mounted?
- Let your Tasker know if they’ll need to help move any furniture out of the way to perform their task.
- Inform your Tasker if you have furniture coverings or blankets they can use to protect furniture if they’ll be mounting items above it.
- Will the task require a ladder, and will you be providing it? If not, please double-check that your Tasker can bring one.
- Lastly, be sure to confirm any last-minute details with your Tasker, including apartment number (if applicable) and any helpful parking information.