It has come to our attention that an unaffiliated website, taskrabbithire.com, may be fraudulently using our name as part of an apparent phishing scheme. Please beware of any contacts that do not come from our official accounts.
- Malicious users will often use an email very similar with only one letter or dot changed to try to trick you - you should always look at the url to see if it comes from @Taskrabbit.com, or one of our affiliated sites outside the US.
- Keep your account secure—never share your account password or login information. Taskrabbit will never ask for your password or ask you to change your password to a specific word or phrase.
- Never provide your email or phone number, unless talking with a Taskrabbit Support agent that you proactively reached out to.
- Never provide your banking details over the phone or via chat or email—Taskrabbit Support agents will never ask for this information, so beware of phishing scams in which someone posing as a Taskrabbit employee or user contacts you requesting that you to share personal information.
- Always double-check the sender of an email or SMS message that appears to come from Taskrabbit, to make sure it is authentic.
- For more information on our official accounts and phishing scams, please check out this support article.
- For more information on fraudulent tasks, please check out this support article.
If you encounter any of these situations or have questions, feel free to reach out to Support right away.